-   -   Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibilty 5.3 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/306631-microsoft-visual-basic-applications-extensibilty-5-3-a.html)

jason

Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibilty 5.3

If this does not exist in my references list then is there another
object model i can use or do i need to get the model form somewhere?

Ron de Bruin

Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibilty 5.3

Hi Jason

Excel 97 don't have the 5.3
You only see

Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibilty

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"jason" wrote in message om...
If this does not exist in my references list then is there another
object model i can use or do i need to get the model form somewhere?

jason

Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibilty 5.3

I'm using Excel 2000.
Can I use browse in the references box and then specify a program?

Jason

"Ron de Bruin" wrote in message ...
Hi Jason

Excel 97 don't have the 5.3
You only see

Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications Extensibilty