Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Filtering out dates using autofilter

Please give me an idea on how to proceed with the following issue:

I would like to write a sub to perform the following:

My sheet has few columns (12), the last column is the date (YYYY-MM-DD
where an item was written in my database.

If the item was written today it only shows the time(HH:MM:SS). When
run my daily report I would like to filter for only those items entere
today(HH:MM:SS).

In short I would like to filter out anything that is equal to thi
format: YYYY-MM-DD.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Just filter on a date earlier than say Jan 1, 1980

Tom Ogilvy

"sk8rider " wrote in message
Please give me an idea on how to proceed with the following issue:

I would like to write a sub to perform the following:

My sheet has few columns (12), the last column is the date (YYYY-MM-DD)
where an item was written in my database.

If the item was written today it only shows the time(HH:MM:SS). When I
run my daily report I would like to filter for only those items entered
today(HH:MM:SS).

In short I would like to filter out anything that is equal to this
format: YYYY-MM-DD.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming