Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Filtering out dates using autofilter

Just filter on a date earlier than say Jan 1, 1980

Tom Ogilvy

"sk8rider " wrote in message
Please give me an idea on how to proceed with the following issue:

I would like to write a sub to perform the following:

My sheet has few columns (12), the last column is the date (YYYY-MM-DD)
where an item was written in my database.

If the item was written today it only shows the time(HH:MM:SS). When I
run my daily report I would like to filter for only those items entered
today(HH:MM:SS).

In short I would like to filter out anything that is equal to this
format: YYYY-MM-DD.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

---