Denise Robinson

Default AutoFilter only filtering first 1000

Hi All
I have recently found out that Autofilter only filters the first 1000 unique
records. My database has 24,000 entries and I was wondering if anyone know
if Auto filter can be changed to filter all entries?

Thanks
Denise

Anne Troy

I think you're mistaken, Denise. It means first 1,000 UNIQUE entries. So, if
you put your 24,000 entries into groups, you would have more than 1,000
groups? THAT is the limitation as I read it.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.piersontech.com
www.mrexcel.com

"Denise Robinson" wrote in message
Hi All
I have recently found out that Autofilter only filters the first 1000

unique
records. My database has 24,000 entries and I was wondering if anyone know
if Auto filter can be changed to filter all entries?

Thanks
Denise

Max

Try also Debra's page at: