Matrix015

Default Can I AutoFilter an entire workbook?

You should try the lookup functions (vlookup, hlookup) which ever suits your
application.

"Robin" wrote:

Can I AutoFilter an entire workbook? I have 12 worksheets each representing a
company I rep. The companies have crossover customers. If I wanted to see
sales for a particular customer I use AutoFilter on the worksheet and that's
good by each manufacture but how would I AutoFilter the entire workbook so I
could look at the total sales for that same customer?