KatGat01

Default print entire workbook default

Is there a way to have the entire workbook print with one click? Also, when
an Excel spread sheet is attached to an email message and I print the email
and select the "print all attachments" box, only the first worksheet prints.
Is there a way to have the entire workbook print in this instance?

Melissa

The best way I could figure to print an excel workbook with more than one
worksheet from an email would be to open up the attachment, then do the above.
Hope this is what you were looking for...I dont think theres an easier way
(sorry)

"KatGat01" wrote:

Is there a way to have the entire workbook print with one click? Also, when
an Excel spread sheet is attached to an email message and I print the email
and select the "print all attachments" box, only the first worksheet prints.
Is there a way to have the entire workbook print in this instance?

Ron de Bruin

Hi KatGat01

Right click on the file in the mail and click on Print

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl