Steven M. Britton

Default Function Help

I want to build an amortization sheet that I can use to show customers the
difference of investing $1,000 per year for 7 years at a young age verus
investing $1,000 per year in your mid 20's for 27 years.

I can make a sheet that shows the proper results as I know and understand
the math, but it is just to columns and a fixed cell with a percentage of
return.

So I am looking for two different things, 1st I need to be able to put the
beginning age of investing, then a stop age of investing. (eg. 18 - 25),
investmest amount per year, and an estimated percentage of return - Then the
age of retirement. I need the sheet to amortize the investment on return the
final amount.

Then I need to do the same thing but with beginning age and ending age of
(eg. 28 - 55), I'll use the same investment per year and the same estimated %
return and same age of retirement.

So as an example:

18 1000 $1,080.00 8%
19 1000 $2,166.40
20 1000 $3,339.71
21 1000 $4,606.89
22 1000 $5,975.44
23 1000 $7,453.48
24 1000 $9,049.75
25 $10,773.73
26 $11,635.63
27 $12,566.48
28 $13,571.80 1000 $1,080.00
29 $14,657.55 1000 $2,166.40
30 $15,830.15 1000 $3,339.71
31 $17,096.56 1000 $4,606.89
32 $18,464.29 1000 $5,975.44
33 $19,941.43 1000 $7,453.48
34 $21,536.74 1000 $9,049.75
35 $23,259.68 1000 $10,773.73
36 $25,120.46 1000 $12,635.63
37 $27,130.09 1000 $14,646.48
38 $29,300.50 1000 $16,818.20
39 $31,644.54 1000 $19,163.66
40 $34,176.10 1000 $21,696.75
41 $36,910.19 1000 $24,432.49
42 $39,863.01 1000 $27,387.09
43 $43,052.05 1000 $30,578.06
44 $46,496.21 1000 $34,024.30
45 $50,215.91 1000 $37,746.25
46 $54,233.18 1000 $41,765.94
47 $58,571.84 1000 $46,107.22
48 $63,257.58 1000 $50,795.80
49 $68,318.19 1000 $55,859.46
50 $73,783.65 1000 $61,328.22
51 $79,686.34 1000 $67,234.48
52 $86,061.25 1000 $73,613.23
53 $92,946.15 1000 $80,502.29
54 $100,381.84 1000 $87,942.48
55 $108,412.38 1000 $95,977.87

I just want to have this be pretty and show the final numbers...

Thanks in advance for any guidance you are able to provide.

-Steve