Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Question for MVPs

Hi all,

I have noticed that Excel will not execute VBA procedures in the background
(i.e. if a different application is currently active). Is there a way to
work around this?

Thanks,

Lucas

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Don Guillett" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
They are all at the bar

lol
wish you a nice evening (also at the bar) <vbg
Frank
P.S.: just came back from watching chelsea against Arsenal...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Bob Phillips" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
Frank,

Guess who I follow :-(. The season is falling apart.

Bob

Hi Bob

<OT on
I'm with you. The whole pub (besides two outsiders) was shocked after
this result. But it was a nice match (much better than our current
'Bundesliga').

So we had to drink some more pints :-)
Frank

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

And Real Madrid too!

British Ale I hope, none of that German lager<g.

A nice Courage Directors, Youngs, Fullers, Wadsworth 6X, ... the list is so
long.

Bob

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
"Bob Phillips" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
Frank,

Guess who I follow :-(. The season is falling apart.

Bob

Hi Bob

<OT on
I'm with you. The whole pub (besides two outsiders) was shocked after
this result. But it was a nice match (much better than our current
'Bundesliga').

So we had to drink some more pints :-)
Frank

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have noticed that Excel will not execute VBA procedures in the
background

That's news to me. Run Sub Kickoff, switch to another app and return at the
beep.

Sub KickOff()
Application.OnTime DateAdd("s", 5, Now), "MySub"
End Sub

Sub MySub()
Range("a1").Value = 100
Beep
End Sub

But maybe you have an example that demonstrates what you mean.

--
Jim Rech (at home, sober)
Excel MVP

<Lucas Bravo wrote in message ...
Hi all,

I have noticed that Excel will not execute VBA procedures in the

background
(i.e. if a different application is currently active). Is there a way to
work around this?

Thanks,

Lucas

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming