Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

Default Help from mvps

I request all mvps please look into my question posted 2 days back named "
macro to automise the task".Please help me to solve that problem with a
detailed code.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Send me a workbook with the download sheet and 2 or 3 data sheets and I will
take a crack at it.

--

HTH

RP

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote in
message ...
I request all mvps please look into my question posted 2 days back named "
macro to automise the task".Please help me to solve that problem with a
detailed code.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

Thanks Philips,but how can I send you workbook?.Shall I send you as an mail
attachment to your e-mail id

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Send me a workbook with the download sheet and 2 or 3 data sheets and I will
take a crack at it.

--

HTH

RP

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote in
message ...
I request all mvps please look into my question posted 2 days back named "
macro to automise the task".Please help me to solve that problem with a
detailed code.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Yes.

--

HTH

RP

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote in
message ...

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Send me a workbook with the download sheet and 2 or 3 data sheets and I

will
take a crack at it.

--

HTH

RP

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote

in
message ...
I request all mvps please look into my question posted 2 days back

named "
macro to automise the task".Please help me to solve that problem with

detailed code.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

Mr.Bob,Good Morning,I have sent workwook with downloaded sheet to your e-mail
..Have you received?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Yes.

--

HTH

RP

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote in
message ...

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Send me a workbook with the download sheet and 2 or 3 data sheets and I

will
take a crack at it.

--

HTH

RP

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote

in
message ...
I request all mvps please look into my question posted 2 days back

named "
macro to automise the task".Please help me to solve that problem with

detailed code.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

Yes, I got it yesterday. I will try and get around to it today.

--

HTH

RP

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote in
message ...
Mr.Bob,Good Morning,I have sent workwook with downloaded sheet to your

e-mail
.Have you received?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Yes.

--

HTH

RP

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote

in
message ...

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Send me a workbook with the download sheet and 2 or 3 data sheets

and I
will
take a crack at it.

--

HTH

RP

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU"

wrote
in
message ...
I request all mvps please look into my question posted 2 days back

named "
macro to automise the task".Please help me to solve that problem

with
detailed code.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

Mr.Bob!,Have you cracked the code for my question,I am looking for your
answer anxiously.Or any problem in my workbook I have sent ?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Yes, I got it yesterday. I will try and get around to it today.

--

HTH

RP

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote in
message ...
Mr.Bob,Good Morning,I have sent workwook with downloaded sheet to your

e-mail
.Have you received?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Yes.