Biff

Default MVP's

Anybody know where I can find a *complete* listing of *ALL* the Excel MVP's?

The only info I can find is an abbreviated list of only those MVP's that
provide their profile.

What about those that don't provide a profile?

Biff

Lomax

Biff,

Not sure if this is all but it is all that I have found andprobably the same
that you have seen

"This Microsoft MVP Awardee directory contains a listing of all of the MVPs
that wish to share their information publicly."
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/MVPSMT2005

Have a good evening,
Lomax

"Biff" wrote in message
Anybody know where I can find a *complete* listing of *ALL* the Excel
MVP's?

The only info I can find is an abbreviated list of only those MVP's that
provide their profile.

What about those that don't provide a profile?

Biff

Biff

Hi!

Thanks, but yes, I have seen that.

I know that I've seen a complete list somewhere awhile back but I can't find
it now.

Biff

"Biff" wrote in message
Anybody know where I can find a *complete* listing of *ALL* the Excel
MVP's?

The only info I can find is an abbreviated list of only those MVP's that
provide their profile.

What about those that don't provide a profile?

Biff

JE McGimpsey

Microsoft no longer publishes a complete list of MVPs due to privacy
concerns.

In some situations, especially for non-US MVPs, it can actually be
detrimental to one's career.