Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Thanks to all the MVPs and others!

I just wanted to post a general THANK YOU to all those who answer all our
questions and get us on the right track. I was looking for information on
how to make my spreadsheet life easier through the INDIRECT function and
figured it out through seveal questions and answers, Hey, it works!! and so
do these discussion groups.

Thanks again and keep up the GREAT work!
--
Brian