Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Lost my macros...

Hi. I just installed a new hard drive and I had to reload some
programs onto my new drive. When I loaded Excel all my former macros
of course were gone. I looked on my old drive but I can't find where
the macros are stored (a search for 'macros' was fruitless). I'd
appreciate any assistance.

Silas
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'd guess you should be searching for personal.xls on your old drive. IF it
is still there it should be the xlstart folder, which is somewhere like
this.

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\XLStart

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com

om...