Kelli McCann

Default Macros and File Lost

Last night I saved an excel spreadsheet before I went home that I work in
daily. This morning I opened it just fine and then closed it to do something
else. When I opened the file again a message box came up about enabling or
disabling macros. This message has never come up before in the past year and
a half that I have worked with this workbook. I clicked on enable macros
because I knew there wasn't anything bad there and then a box came up that
said File Lost and you can only click ok or help and the title on the top of
that box says Visual Basics I believe. So I closed that and tried to re open
the file and trying to click on disable macros but the same thing happened.
Is there anyway that I can get this file back? I don't know what happened or
why it says that it is lost. This is an important doc with a lot of
information so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Kelli