Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Magnify dropdown list

How can I magnify a dropdown list such that its visible area (width) is
larger than the cell itself?

Is there an code for this?

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Courtesio99 wrote:
How can I magnify a dropdown list such that its visible area (width) is
larger than the cell itself?

Is this a data validation in-cell dropdown, or a Forms toolbar dropdown?
If so, you don't.

With a Control Toolbox dropdown you can set the ListWidth property.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England
No email replies please - reply in newsgroup

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

As answered in .misc --

For a data validation dropdown, you could use a SelectionChange event to
temporarily widen the column. There are some instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Wider

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List