-   -   Magnify dropdown list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/285097-magnify-dropdown-list.html)

courtesio99[_5_]

Magnify dropdown list

How can I magnify a dropdown list such that its visible area (width) is
larger than the cell itself?

Is there an code for this?

---

Bill Manville

Magnify dropdown list

Courtesio99 wrote:
How can I magnify a dropdown list such that its visible area (width) is
larger than the cell itself?

Is this a data validation in-cell dropdown, or a Forms toolbar dropdown?
If so, you don't.

With a Control Toolbox dropdown you can set the ListWidth property.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England
No email replies please - reply in newsgroup

Debra Dalgleish

Magnify dropdown list

As answered in .misc --

For a data validation dropdown, you could use a SelectionChange event to
temporarily widen the column. There are some instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Wider

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List