Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Exporting to Excel, Then Formatting Columns/Cells

Hello,

I am trying to export a record set from my ASP page to an
excel spreadsheet. I am able to do this and i have been
successful in making minor formatting changes to
spreadsheet but I need to give certain cells .Text
Wrapping.

I have searched all over for the right sequence of code.

objSpreadsheet.Columns(iCol).ColumnWidth = 300 works for
column widths but
objSpreadsheet.Columns(iCol).TextWrap = True does not
work.

I have tried using the Select method, selecting the
columns, then Using With Selection ....TextWrap, but to
no avail.

Can anyone help me out with this?
Thanks.