-   -   Exporting to Excel, Then Formatting Columns/Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280951-exporting-excel-then-formatting-columns-cells.html)

Matt[_20_]

Exporting to Excel, Then Formatting Columns/Cells

Hello,

I am trying to export a record set from my ASP page to an
excel spreadsheet. I am able to do this and i have been
successful in making minor formatting changes to
spreadsheet but I need to give certain cells .Text
Wrapping.

I have searched all over for the right sequence of code.

objSpreadsheet.Columns(iCol).ColumnWidth = 300 works for
column widths but
objSpreadsheet.Columns(iCol).TextWrap = True does not
work.

I have tried using the Select method, selecting the
columns, then Using With Selection ....TextWrap, but to
no avail.

Can anyone help me out with this?
Thanks.

Greg Griffiths

Exporting to Excel, Then Formatting Columns/Cells

check out http://www.greggriffiths.org/webdev/both/excel/ which has a
tutorial on this as well as some links to sites of interest.