Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greg Griffiths Greg Griffiths is offline

Default Exporting to Excel, Then Formatting Columns/Cells

check out http://www.greggriffiths.org/webdev/both/excel/ which has a
tutorial on this as well as some links to sites of interest.

Matt wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to export a record set from my ASP page to an
excel spreadsheet. I am able to do this and i have been
successful in making minor formatting changes to
spreadsheet but I need to give certain cells .Text
Wrapping.

I have searched all over for the right sequence of code.

objSpreadsheet.Columns(iCol).ColumnWidth = 300 works for
column widths but
objSpreadsheet.Columns(iCol).TextWrap = True does not
work.

I have tried using the Select method, selecting the
columns, then Using With Selection ....TextWrap, but to
no avail.

Can anyone help me out with this?
Thanks.