Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "Not Enough Memory" new macros problem

We have been using macros between Excel and Peachtree for
7 years or more. All of a sudden today when we try to run
the macros it says there is not enough memory.

This is a small company and I am the entire IT
department. I am very saavy in other areas, but I have no
experience with macros. This system of macros was set up
by a consultant that is of course no longer with us and
retired to another state somewhere. (And our current
consultant is on vacation!)

Okay now that I have your sympathy, can anyone help?
We are running Excel 2000, but the file is saved in Excel
97. We also run Pechtree Complete Accounting 2002.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How many PC's running the macros, and of those how many are giving the
error?
What do the macros do?

You'll need to provide a little more info for anyone to have any
suggestions.

Tim