Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gretchen Gretchen is offline

Default "Not Enough Memory" new macros problem

We have been using macros between Excel and Peachtree for
7 years or more. All of a sudden today when we try to run
the macros it says there is not enough memory.

This is a small company and I am the entire IT
department. I am very saavy in other areas, but I have no
experience with macros. This system of macros was set up
by a consultant that is of course no longer with us and
retired to another state somewhere. (And our current
consultant is on vacation!)

Okay now that I have your sympathy, can anyone help?
We are running Excel 2000, but the file is saved in Excel
97. We also run Pechtree Complete Accounting 2002.