-   -   "Not Enough Memory" new macros problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/280533-not-enough-memory-new-macros-problem.html)

Gretchen

"Not Enough Memory" new macros problem

We have been using macros between Excel and Peachtree for
7 years or more. All of a sudden today when we try to run
the macros it says there is not enough memory.

This is a small company and I am the entire IT
department. I am very saavy in other areas, but I have no
experience with macros. This system of macros was set up
by a consultant that is of course no longer with us and
retired to another state somewhere. (And our current
consultant is on vacation!)

Okay now that I have your sympathy, can anyone help?
We are running Excel 2000, but the file is saved in Excel
97. We also run Pechtree Complete Accounting 2002.

Tim Williams[_3_]

"Not Enough Memory" new macros problem

How many PC's running the macros, and of those how many are giving the
error?
What do the macros do?

You'll need to provide a little more info for anyone to have any
suggestions.

Tim