Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Memory could not ne "writtem" problem.

Hi

I have just made some changes to my application, and have run into
a weird problem.

I added a logging routine, which records some info from various
places throughout the code, and this appears to work OK. At least
all of the calls to the routine work and the resultant log file is
OK. The program doesn't complain about any of this side of things.

Now this routine and it's calls are the only changes made - and
now, only when closing the program the fault manifests itself:

The instruction at "0x308e0a2e" referenced memory at "0x0198de52".
The memory could not be "written". With OK and CANCEL buttons.

and the EXCEL app remains running in the process list until I stop
the process.

I have tried removing ALL the additional code I added but the
problem persists. It seems it is ONLY when trying to close the
workbook that this happens.

I realise this is not specifically a 'programming' problem, but I
am just hoping that someone out there can shed some light on
this - it *may* be something that is 'know about'.

I could post the code fragments, but as mentioned, I feel they are
not to blame.

regards,
--
Les Hay, Livingston. Scotland

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Corrupted macro module ?

Copy/Paste into notepad
Remove old module
Copy/paste code from notepad to a new sheet.

Regards
BrianB

"Les" wrote in message ...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Brian

I did do similar by exporting all code and then importing - is
your method different in some way?

Thanks for responding to an off-topic question.

regards,
--
Les Hay, Livingston. Scotland
om...