Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel and option buttons

I'm trying to create option buttons within a frame in
Excel using visual basic. When I exit the design mode the
option buttons are not visible.

I've checked that that "visible" property is "true".

This happens if I place the buttons on top of the frame or
if I place the frame on top of the buttons.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi,

Make sure the frame is large enough so the entire option
button fits into it.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel TA/MVP

I'm trying to create option buttons within a frame in
Excel using visual basic. When I exit the design mode the
option buttons are not visible.

I've checked that that "visible" property is "true".

This happens if I place the buttons on top of the frame

or
if I place the frame on top of the buttons.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

It does not appear to solve the problem. The option
buttons still dissapear when I press "Exit design mode" on
the VB toolbar.

Regards
Paul

Make sure the frame is large enough so the entire option
button fits into it.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel TA/MVP

I'm trying to create option buttons within a frame in
Excel using visual basic. When I exit the design mode

the
option buttons are not visible.

I've checked that that "visible" property is "true".

This happens if I place the buttons on top of the frame

or
if I place the frame on top of the buttons.

.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I just inserted a userform. Drew a frame on it. Drew two option buttons on
the frame (totally within its "frame"). Clicked exit design mode and
everything was fine.

Just to let you know what you describe it atypical.

xl2000 SR1, Win 2K; similar experience in xl97 SR2 on Win 98 SE
Tom Ogilvy