Tosty

Default Excel option buttons

A big thanks to Dave Peterson for the tip about grouping the options buttons!
I was wondering if there is any way to hide the group box outline after I
have created it. I'd rather not see it around the buttons. Thanks for any
help you can provide.
Dave Peterson

These were from the Forms toolbar, right?

Saved from a previous post:

You could run a small macro:

Option Explicit
Sub testme()
'for just the one named "group box 1")
ActiveSheet.GroupBoxes("group box 1").Visible = False
'or for all of them
ActiveSheet.GroupBoxes.Visible = False
End Sub

or just issue the command from the immediate window inside the VBE.
Hit Alt-f11 to get to the VBE
hit ctrl-g to get to the immediate window

Type the one you want:

ActiveSheet.GroupBoxes("group box 1").Visible = False

ActiveSheet.GroupBoxes.Visible = False

and hit enter.

You can find the name of the (visible) groupbox by selecting it and looking at
the namebox (to the left of the formulabar).

(Toggle False to True when you want to see them to modify your groupboxes.)

--

Dave Peterson