Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Option buttons on excel and macros

Hello
I have a spreadsheet where I have a series of rows and each row has three
option buttons which allow the user to select one depending upon status of
their project i.e. red, green, amber. When I populate the page with option
buttons it will only ever allow one selection on the page which is not what I
need! someone suggested a macro needs to be written but I'm a complete
novice when it comes to this. Can anyone help please?

BTW thank you very much to those who answered a previous query I had,
couldn't find my original post to say thank you!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In the same commandbar that you got the option buttons from is a Group box.
If you surround the groups of option buttons inside a group box, they will
act independently of other option buttons in other group boxes. Any of the
option buttons in one groupbox share the "link cell", but each set of group
boxes can (should) have its own link cell.
HTH
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP