Mar

Default Excel Option Buttons

We have a small network, running Windows 2000 professional on the PCs. We
have Office 2003 loaded on the PCs as well. On one PC, the option buttons on
an EXCEL spreadsheet do not show up as to which one is selected. Any ideas?
They do work when clicked, you just can see which one is clicked. This same
spreadsheet runs fine on all other PCs
Gary76

Try:

Tools Options View

and see if the Show all option button under Objects is selscted.

HTH

"Mar" wrote:

We have a small network, running Windows 2000 professional on the PCs. We
have Office 2003 loaded on the PCs as well. On one PC, the option buttons on
an EXCEL spreadsheet do not show up as to which one is selected. Any ideas?
They do work when clicked, you just can see which one is clicked. This same
spreadsheet runs fine on all other PCs

Dave Peterson

Just guesses...

Maybe making the zoom 100% would help.

Maybe closing excel and cleaning up the windows temp folder would help.

close excel
windows start button|Run
type:
%temp%
and hit enter for a quick way to get there.

If that fails, maybe switching from the control toolbox toolbar optionbuttons to
the Forms toolbar optionbuttons would work better.

--

Dave Peterson