Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Excel and option buttons

I just inserted a userform. Drew a frame on it. Drew two option buttons on
the frame (totally within its "frame"). Clicked exit design mode and
everything was fine.

Just to let you know what you describe it atypical.

xl2000 SR1, Win 2K; similar experience in xl97 SR2 on Win 98 SE
Tom Ogilvy

"Paul" wrote in message

Hi

It does not appear to solve the problem. The option
buttons still dissapear when I press "Exit design mode" on
the VB toolbar.

Regards
Paul