Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jason - MR

Default hyperlinks to create an index

I'm trying to learn hoe to use a hyperlink to create a worksheet index. In
one spread sheet I've got about 35-40 tabs, thus the index idea.

Additionally, does anyone know how I can make my index always the sheet that
excel opens to upon opening this workbook.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

David McRitchie posted this and it might help you:

=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheeton e!C5)
=HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet two'!C5)

And you have another response at your other thread.

--

Dave Peterson