Rena

Default Hyperlinks and sorting data

I have two sheets in my Excel 2003 workbook. On both sheets column A
contains a hyperlink in each cell that will jump to the next sheet of that
same cell. For example, if the user clicks on A3 of sheet 1 the hyperlink
will take them to sheet 2 cell A3. Sheet 2 is set up the same way with
hyperlinks. The problem I ran into is if I sort the data - columns A thru D,
on sheet 1 - the hyperlinks won't work on sheet 2 because the cell reference
changes on sheet 1 when I sort the data. Is it possible to create a
hyperlink or something in Excel that matches text and will jump back and
forth between the sheets. For example, sheet 1 contains column A - Project
Name (which are currently my hyperlinks) , sheet 2 contains column A -
Project Name. I want to be able to click on the Project Name and it take me
to that same Project Name on the other sheet and vice versa. Then when I
sort, it won't be dependant on the cell reference because it changes when I
sort. Any ideas?????