Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RedChip

Default Losing hyperlinks

I am copying a number of word documents, containing hyperlinks to text
within the same word document, into excel. I am copying them to a
worksheet and running a macro to reformat the data. Once the macro has
run I delete all the data in the worksheet and copy in the next
document. They all seem to be the same format but the first couple
retained the hyperlinks in Excel while susequent others are losing the
hyperlinks so when they are clicked on I get the error message
"Reference is not valid".

Any ideas why the hyperlinks are not being copied successfully

--
RedChip
RedChip's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29205