TC

Default Hyperlinks change

I am copying data from FP to excel so I can sort it. I have to sort several
columns, so I can't sort it in FP. The hyperlinks copy & paste great. I can
sort the way I want & put it back in FP. My problem is that when I save the
worksheet & come back to it later all the data & hyperlinks are different.
None of the hyperlinks go to the correct data. What am I doing wrong? I have
saved it as a web page to try & slove this problem, but to no avail.

Thanks in advance for the help.