Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Aaron (ireland)

Default Mailto hyperlinks

Hi all,

I am using excel 2003 and some cells when I input an email address do not
automatically turn into a hyperlink. The hyperlink funtion is grayed
out/disabled when I try to manually insert a mailto link. I have checked the
cell format and the cells are the same as the ones that hyperlinks are
working. Hope I have been clear!

Regards

Aaron Browne
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

Hi Aaron,

Check this:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/subs/...omaillink.html

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Aaron (ireland)" wrote in message
Hi all,

I am using excel 2003 and some cells when I input an email address do not
automatically turn into a hyperlink. The hyperlink funtion is grayed
out/disabled when I try to manually insert a mailto link. I have checked
the
cell format and the cells are the same as the ones that hyperlinks are
working. Hope I have been clear!

Regards

Aaron Browne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Aaron (ireland)

No that does not work, is it something to do with cell formatting. Why are
some of the cells unable to automatically convert to mailto's. thanks in
advanced!

AB