woolyhedgehog

Default Hyperlinks and renaming tabs

Hi there!

This seems quite fundamental so I hope i've just missed something easy!

I have four excel worksheets with ~sixty navigation hyperlinks on each one
which move the user around within the worksheet (each worksheet represents a
week in the month). Ideally I would like to compile a whole workbook for the
year with twelve sets of these four worksheets and name each tab according to
the starting date for that particular week. However, I have noticed that when
I rename a tab all of the hyperlinks within that sheet stop working, because
they are still using the old worksheet name. Is there something I can put in
to these hyperlinks so that they work regardless of what the sheet is
called?? It's bugging me... please help!

Many thanks!