85225

Default Change #N/A to a number

I have a column in excel that either contains numbers or #N/A. These values
where derived from a vlookup. For all the cells that have #N/A I want a zero
to be put in that cell. I need a function or procedure to do this to add to
my visual basic code in my excel macro.
Basically, how do I change the #N/A to a 0?
Thanks!