antac

Default How do I change a text fraction. eg 1 1/2 into a decimal number, .

How do I change a text fraction. eg 1 1/2 into a decimal number, 1.5, using
excel 2000
Peo Sjoblom

Copy an empty cell, select the fraction and do editpaste special and select
add
If it is a number fraction like # ?/? just change the format ot a number or
general

Peo Sjoblom