Excel help

Default How to change text in multiple cells from Uppercase to proper cas.

How do I change text information in multiple cells from uppercase to proper
case (Upper/lower case)?
R.VENKATARAMAN

your data is in c6 to c12.
use this code

'upper and lower are worksheet function and cannot be used vba
' following is for lower to upper
'Use Ucase from lower to upper
'use Lcase for upper to lower
Public Sub test()
Dim sstring
Dim cell As Range
For Each cell In Range("c6:c12")
cell.Activate
sstring = ActiveCell.Value
ActiveCell = UCase(sstring)

Next

End Sub

Public Sub test1()
'this is for upper to lower
Dim sstring
Dim cell As Range
For Each cell In Range("c6:c12")
cell.Activate
sstring = ActiveCell.Value
ActiveCell = LCase(sstring)

Next
End Sub

change the address of your range(from c6:c12 to your address.