-   -   Change #N/A to a number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/47395-change-n-number.html)

85225

Change #N/A to a number

I have a column in excel that either contains numbers or #N/A. These values
where derived from a vlookup. For all the cells that have #N/A I want a zero
to be put in that cell. I need a function or procedure to do this to add to
my visual basic code in my excel macro.
Basically, how do I change the #N/A to a 0?
Thanks!

David Billigmeier

=IF(ISNA(your_vlookup_formula),0,your_vlookup_form ula)

Dave

"85225" wrote:

I have a column in excel that either contains numbers or #N/A. These values
where derived from a vlookup. For all the cells that have #N/A I want a zero
to be put in that cell. I need a function or procedure to do this to add to
my visual basic code in my excel macro.
Basically, how do I change the #N/A to a 0?
Thanks!

85225

Thanks,
It worked!