Boe

Default Cells in Excel will not stop highlighting

I am using Excel and as soon as I highlight one cell, regardless of where I
click, i cannot stop the cells from highlighting. If i move the mouse to the
left...all the cells start highlighting towards the left, if I move the mouse
down, all the cells start highlighting towards the bottom. The only way I
can stop this is to close excel through the task manager. any help or fix
for this is greatly appreciated.
b&s

.... I had the same problem ... and I had to change the mouse, after that
always is OK! :-)

--
regards/pozdrav!
Berislav

Boe wrote:
This did not work. The cells still continue to highlight where ever
I move the mouse. I don't have to click anywhere for the cells to
highlight either. "Don Guillett" wrote:

try touching the f8 key

--
Don Guillett