Boe

This did not work. The cells still continue to highlight where ever I move
the mouse. I don't have to click anywhere for the cells to highlight either.
"Don Guillett" wrote:

try touching the f8 key

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Boe" wrote in message
I am using Excel and as soon as I highlight one cell, regardless of where

click, i cannot stop the cells from highlighting. If i move the mouse to

the
left...all the cells start highlighting towards the left, if I move the

mouse
down, all the cells start highlighting towards the bottom. The only way I
can stop this is to close excel through the task manager. any help or fix
for this is greatly appreciated.