Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Macro nad drop down problem

Hi:

Ahmed

I have a question of terms related to a drop down menu, My goal is to have a
text or Address after i make a selection to a drop down menu.

When i have drop down or combo box, if right clicked and then clicked
control,
you're to see an Input Range and Cell Link Field.

For now i know how to use the Input range field which i use for puting data
in to the cell, so how would i link the options or when i select something
from the drop down to show text under or around that drop down box.

I tried the cell link field, unfortunately different numbers would appear in
that linked cell after selections or changes is made to the drop down box.

Also i am considering of Macro to work for this case since the older version
of the form we are working on right now had had,

So friendly, send me some advision on these questions.