Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Drop Down List Problem

I have a workbook that contains a couple drop down list that I created from
the Data validation dialog box. Some of my users that I send the workbook to
the drop down arrow does not appear. And in some instances the drop down
appears in one area, but not the other for the same user and same workbook.
Any thoughts? I actually had the same thing happen to me the other day from
this workbook that I created. I then copied the entire sheet to a new sheet
and the drop down arrows came back, but I don't want to have all my users to
have to do that.
--
Kdon
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There's a list of reasons for missing arows he

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal...rowsNotVisible

with suggestions for fixing the problems.

KDon wrote:
I have a workbook that contains a couple drop down list that I created from
the Data validation dialog box. Some of my users that I send the workbook to
the drop down arrow does not appear. And in some instances the drop down
appears in one area, but not the other for the same user and same workbook.
Any thoughts? I actually had the same thing happen to me the other day from
this workbook that I created. I then copied the entire sheet to a new sheet
and the drop down arrows came back, but I don't want to have all my users to
have to do that.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures