Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default [Group] indicator...many cells change

I have an Excel question. My spreadsheet has a 'group' status to it. For
example the file name is....tiffs spreadsheet.xls and is displaying
as....tiffs spreadsheet.xls [group] I've never seen that before and if I
change a cell like A! the change occurs on all tabs.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You have the sheets 'grouped' and probably at some stage you have held doen
CTRL and clicked the sheet tabs. Click any sheet tab and the problem will
vanish.

Mike