Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Change FIND indicator

I'm running Excel 2007. When I use Ctrl+F to find something in my worksheet,
the highlight color is a dull gray. How can I change the default highlight
color to something that will pop off the screen better?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Office button, Excel Option, Color Scheme. I like the Blue one.

Dave Shultz wrote:

I'm running Excel 2007. When I use Ctrl+F to find something in my worksheet,
the highlight color is a dull gray. How can I change the default highlight
color to something that will pop off the screen better?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Bob, let me try to explain my question again. Lets say you have X in cell
A1, Y in cell A2, and Z in cell A3. Select the entire column and use
Ctrl+F and Find Y. Excel does what one would expect and finds Y but cell
A2 is hardly distinguishable from the rest of the selected cells in column A.
Is there a way to change this?