Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
YoYo74

Default How to change the active cell outline indicator color in Excel?

I want to change the outline color of the active cell indicator to something
other than black, so that it is more distinct on screen, since I often have
black gridlines in my worksheets. How can this be done?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

maybe....

you may want to try Chip Pearson's Rowliner:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Webbers

I had a need for this as my spreadsheets are often large. This is a
free add-in that someone was kind enough to tell me about. This forum
and others like it I frequent have hemlped me so much. Here is the
link to the add-in: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm. There
is detailed information about this add-in (RowLiner), and also
screenshots. the download is at the bottom of the page. in addition,
you also have the ability to customize the settings. I love this
add-in. :)

--
Webbers

Webbers's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27044