Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default [Group] indicator...many cells change

Glad I could help and thanks for the feedback, it's always good to know a
suggested solution worked.

Mike

"Tiffany.Thulien-Brown" wrote:

Exellent! Thank you... my spreadsheet is back to normal...ahhh.

"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

You have the sheets 'grouped' and probably at some stage you have held doen
CTRL and clicked the sheet tabs. Click any sheet tab and the problem will
vanish.

Mike

"Tiffany.Thulien-Brown" wrote:

I have an Excel question. My spreadsheet has a 'group' status to it. For
example the file name is....tiffs spreadsheet.xls and is displaying
as....tiffs spreadsheet.xls [group] I've never seen that before and if I
change a cell like A! the change occurs on all tabs.