Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hyperlink from an image

Hi,
I have a hyperlink that runs when the image is clicked.
I'd like to change this to take to a different website based on a condition
(like through the hyperlink formula). Can I do this and keep the image
rather than have a hyperlink in a cell.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There are several ways to accomplish this. The easiest way is to assign a
macro to the image instead of a hyperlink.

The macro would perform the hyperlink based upon conditions in the worksheet.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200855

"chriswilko" wrote:

Hi,
I have a hyperlink that runs when the image is clicked.
I'd like to change this to take to a different website based on a condition
(like through the hyperlink formula). Can I do this and keep the image
rather than have a hyperlink in a cell.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't know of any way that avoids VBA....sorry
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200855