Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
twilliams

Default Hyperlink to an image in other worksheet, displaying entire image.

I have 2 tabs, called "Sheet1" and "Sheet2". On "Sheet1", I have hundreds of
one line feature descriptions for my product. These descriptions are of
course text. On "Sheet2", I have inserted hundreds of screenshots of my
product. Now comes the fun part...

I created a hyperlink on the first line of text on "Sheet1" to link to a
cell just above the corresponding image on "Sheet2". When I click on the
hyperlink, I am taken to "Sheet2" and the cell i linked to is highlighted and
visible on the screen. The problem is that the cell is at the bottom of the
screen and the image I want to be displayed is below the bottom of the screen
and not visible.

I want whatever cell I hyperlink to, to be displayed at the Top of the
screen so that the image is fully on the screen every time, so that the user
just clicks a hyperlink and sees the corresponding image without having to
scroll up or down.

In HTML, browsers handle this automatically and display whatever you link to
at the top of the browser. Is there a way to ensure that whatever I link to
is moved to the same location (Top) every time?

Thanks in advance for any help i can get.