Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
chriswilko chriswilko is offline

Default Hyperlink from an image

Is there a way without using vba? - the spreadsheet will be truned to an xml
file at the end and wont be able to run macros.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

There are several ways to accomplish this. The easiest way is to assign a
macro to the image instead of a hyperlink.

The macro would perform the hyperlink based upon conditions in the worksheet.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200855

"chriswilko" wrote:

Hi,
I have a hyperlink that runs when the image is clicked.
I'd like to change this to take to a different website based on a condition
(like through the hyperlink formula). Can I do this and keep the image
rather than have a hyperlink in a cell.
Thanks