Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Rows not being displayed

I'm using Excel 2007 and have defined a range A6 : AP1476 to be autofiltered.
I know there is a value of 0 in one row and I can't get it to display with
autofilter. It's in row I'm unable to view anything below row 1019. I
can't even sort the data below 1019. Can someone direct me to a fix for
this? I can see through a search that I have data in A1473 to A1476 with
zeros, but can't get to it through autofilter.

Thanks for any assistance,
Barb Reinhardt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Somewhere on that ribbon (View tab|Window Group), there's a freeze panes icon.

Make sure your panes aren't frozen.

Then scroll up.

--

Dave Peterson