Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
JerryRugs

Default How do I reduce number of Rows displayed in Excel worksheet?

When I load a worksheet that I got from someone else, there are columns A
through IV, and Rows 1 through 65,536. Because of this, when I go to move
the scroll bar on the right to get down 30 or 40 rows, it is virtually
impossible, as just a small move in the bar moves you a thousand rows! How
do I change this so that I can effectively use the scroll bar on a spread
sheet that has only about 500 rows in it? Ditto for the use of scrolling
for looking at columns.

Many thanks!
Jerry
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dave Peterson

You could try to reset the last used cell to what you think it should be:

Debra Dalgleish shows techniques:
http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

--

Dave Peterson